Apply for funding for projects on "environmental protection and nature conservation" and "education for sustainable development".
With your non-profit project, are you making a contribution to strengthening environmental awareness or protecting the environment and nature? Are you using your activities to highlight the connections between our way of life and global environmental and development problems? Then you can apply for funding from the Senator for Climate Protection, Environment, Mobility, Urban Development and Housing.
The Senator for Climate Protection, Environment, Mobility, Urban Development and Housing grants subsidies upon application for projects in the field of environmental protection and nature conservation as well as the thematic area "Environment and Development" in the urban area of Bremen. Funding is provided for non-profit projects and activities that serve these orientations with a clear environmental reference. Changes in awareness and behavior are to be initiated or accompanied in an exemplary manner. It is desirable if targeted environmental commitment is complemented by a balanced combination of professionalism, volunteer work and voluntary services.
Funding is provided for non-profit projects, measures and campaigns in the field of "environmental protection and nature conservation" that make a concrete contribution to
- to strengthening environmental awareness
- the protection of the environment and nature
- the preservation of biodiversity
- to the expansion of ecological agriculture
- to the spreading of a sustainable mobility,
- the spread of environmentally friendly and resource-conserving consumption.
From the proceeds of "Bingo! - Die Umweltlotterie" are used to support non-profit projects, measures and campaigns that specifically and in an exemplary manner in the area of "environment and development
- raise awareness of environmental and sustainability issues in connection with the global interrelationships of the economic and lifestyle patterns of industrialized nations,
- address the effects of our lifestyles and consumption patterns on the global environment and living conditions and initiate changes in behavior, or
- use environment- and development-related potential for action for sustainable processes in Bremen.
All projects must have an active informational, educational or action-related connection to the municipality of Bremen.
What documents do I need?
- completed application form