You are here:

Applying for permanent special use of traffic areas

Permanent use of public road space requires a permit.
Anyone wishing to use public road space, whether above or below ground, must obtain permission.

Contact Person

An application for permanent special use must be submitted by anyone who wishes to use the public road space.

Typical examples of permanent special use are:

  • Facade thermal insulation,
  • Playground equipment,
  • Input stages and ramps,
  • Canopies,
  • Balconies,
  • Benches,
  • Fences,
  • bridges, etc.

If there is no permanent special use, the public order office is usually responsible - for example at:

  • temporary installation of (construction) / containers
  • Goods displays / baskets / tables that are put away in the evening
  • Set-ups (so-called customer stoppers)


Existence of a special use:

  • if the common use is impaired in its normal use
  • if the road surface is used
  • if the use affects the airspace from the top of the road to 5.50 m above the top of the road

What documents do I need?

  • informal request

    it must contain a detailed description and justification of the proposed action (to be submitted in five copies)

  • Site plan (1:500)

    with projects marked and highlighted in colour (to be submitted in 5 copies)