Auszahlung des Zuschusses zur Kinderwunschbehandlung beantragen
Have you applied for a grant for infertility treatment and received the corresponding grant notification? Have you also already had the infertility treatment? Then you can now apply for payment of the grant.
If you have applied for the fertility treatment grant and received a corresponding grant decision, you can have the fertility treatment performed within six months.
After the fertility treatment has been carried out, you can apply for the payment of the fertility treatment grant.
You can apply for the payment of the fertility treatment grant through the online service or in paper form. If you meet all the requirements, you will receive a final grant payment notice.
The payment amount will be transferred to the account you specified in your application one month after the final grant decision is issued (after the decision becomes final).
The subsidy for fertility treatment can only be paid if
- You have applied for the grant before the start of treatment,
- you have received the preliminary notification of the grant before the start of treatment,
- you have had the infertility treatment within six months of receiving the provisional notification of grant,
- the infertility treatment was carried out in accordance with the treatment plan that you submitted when applying for the grant.
What documents do I need?
- Copies of invoices from the reproduction facility and other health care providers, if applicable, for treatment costs
- Proof of benefits from the health insurance company, the subsidy office or other cost units related to the treatment costs