The certification confirms that the content of the copy is identical to the original document. However, the certification does not certify the authenticity or validity of the original.
This service is offered exclusively on a municipal basis. Your request can therefore only be processed if you have your main place of residence in Bremen.
From 15.11.2023, you will not need an appointment for this request at the BürgerServiceCenter Mitte. You can process this request without an appointment at the BürgerServiceCenter Mitte during the opening hours of the express counter (Mon and Thu 07.30 to 17.00, Tue and Fri 07.30-12.00 and Wed 07.30-13.00). We kindly ask you to pay the fee at the express counter by EC card.
Important: You will still need an appointment at the BürgerServiceCenter Stresemannstraße and the BürgerServiceCenter Nord.
Certifications may be made for the following state pension insurance institutions:
- Pension insurance institutions
- pension funds
- Maritime funds
- miners' guilds
What documents do I need?
- Identity card or passport
- Letter from the requesting authority
- Presentation of the original document
- The original must be written in German.
- Copies, if applicable
- Copies brought in must reproduce the entire original document
- A multi-page document must not be copied on both sides