Due to the current situation, please refer to the Information on the Citizen's Office home page.
Notarization certifies that the copy is identical in content to the original document. However, notarization does not certify the authenticity or validity of the original.
This service is offered exclusively under municipal jurisdiction. Your request can therefore only be processed if you have your main residence in Bremen.
The authentication of certificates of employment or training is earmarked for a specific purpose. In case of doubt, it will be checked whether a certification can be carried out according to the relevant regulations.
The following documents may be certified for professional purposes.
- Employment certificates, e.g. on the basis of the time spent as a trainee lawyer, 2. training
- Training certificates (e.g. VHS, further education academies etc.)
What documents do I need?
- Presentation of the original document
- The original must be written in German.
- Copies, if applicable
- Copies brought in must reproduce the entire original document
- A multi-page document must not be copied on both sides