You are here:

Christmas tree sale request

You want to sell Christmas trees on public property? Then you need a permit for this. You can learn more about it here.

If you want to operate a Christmas tree sale on public property, you need a permit. This permit is subject to a fee and is issued by the Ordnungsamt (public order office) upon application, provided that the requirements for the permit are met.


You must be able to provide proof of business liability insurance.

What documents do I need?

  • Completed application form (printout under Forms)
  • True to scale plan with drawing of the sales area
  • Proof of the existence of a business liability insurance.