A bulky waste collection can be ordered online or by telephone at: https://www.die-bremer-stadtreinigung.de/sperrmuell-bestellen of 0421 361-3611.
After receiving his order, the customer will receive an order confirmation with the collection date and important instructions on the procedure by mail.
The bulky waste must be made available in good time. On the day before from 18:00 and on the day of collection at the latest by 06:00.
The maximum provision quantity per order is 5 cubic meters and the items should not exceed a length of 2 meters.
Furniture and furnishings:
- Sofa, couch, bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, table, mattress, slatted frame, armchair, chair, stool, shelf, suitcase (empty), carpet (rolled up or bundled).
Large electrical appliances
- Bed frame, spring frame, bicycles, strollers, scooters, lawn mowers, clothes racks
Large plastic items:
- Laundry basket, tub, garden furniture, rain barrel, bobby car, rain barrel, sandbox shell, plastic sleds
This is not bulky waste:
Residual waste and plastic parts:
- Items that fit in the Bremen trash bag by size.
- Windows, doors, laminate and sanitary ware, pipes, baseboards and ceiling moldings
- Paper and cardboard, yard waste, textiles, glass and sales packaging
- Pollutants and waste containing asbestos
- Car wreckage and car parts, motorcycles as well as tires.
Is it still usable? Not everything is waste that is no longer needed. Here you can find regional initiatives that accept well-preserved furnishings: gebraucht-und-gut.de.