Handling of citizens' concerns in case of questions about the Office of Social Services
Citizens who wish to contact the Ombudsmen can do so by
- by telephone at the times and telephone numbers indicated under "Responsible office",
- by e-mail,
- by fax
- and, if necessary, also personally by appointment.
The matter will then be discussed together and justified complaints will be followed up. Any criticism voiced will be taken as an opportunity to improve procedures and optimize citizen service.
In addition to the ombudsmen at the Office of Social Services, there are various responsibilities that must be taken into account when choosing the right contact:
- For general questions, criticism and complaints concerning the Senatorial Office of the Senator for Social Affairs, Children, Youth and Women, citizens must contact the Ombudsman responsible there.
- If financial inconsistencies are suspected, the department's anti-corruption officer must be contacted.
- For general questions, criticism and complaints concerning other departments and senatorial services, the ombudsmen there should be contacted.
- For general questions about the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, please contact the Bürgertelefon Bremen (""BTB"") at +49 421 3610 at local rates.