You are here:

Issue accompanying documents for wine shipments

If you are transporting more than 60 liters of a non-bottled wine product, you need a wine accompanying document for each transport.

You require a wine accompanying document for the transportation of wine products that have not been bottled.

Wine products are

  • Grapes,
  • grape must,
  • mash,
  • wine,
  • sparkling wine,
  • sparkling wine,
  • liqueur wine and
  • fortified wine.

The accompanying document entitles you to transport the wine products from the producer to the further processing or recovery point, for example to a winery. You are obliged to use an accompanying document.


Not specified