You would like to pick up a lost property
If you would like to collect a lost property item, this is only possible with an appointment. You can make an appointment by telephone on 0421/361-10080 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Alternatively, we will be happy to send you your lost property by post.
To recover a lost item, proof of ownership must be provided.
Proofs are for example
- Duplicate keys,
- proof of purchase,
- photographs, or
- other means of identification.
Required for collection:
- Identity card or passport of the person entitled to receive the goods.
- as a representative:in one person, the own identity card or passport a power of attorney and an identity document of the person entitled to collect the item
Fees or finder's fees may apply to collection. If sent by post, payment can be made by invoice.
If the person entitled to receive the lost property voluntarily pays the finder's fee when collecting it, we will transfer the finder's fee to the finder.
What documents do I need?
- identity card or passport of the owner
- as representative of any person
one's own identity card or passport, as well as a power of attorney and an identity document of the person authorised to collect