Processing of citizens' concerns in connection with questions concerning the Senatorial Department of the Senator for Social Affairs, Youth, Integration and Sport
Citizens who wish to contact the Ombudsman can do so by
- by phone,
- by a message by e-mail or
- by fax.
The request will then be taken up and justified complaints will be followed up. Any criticism voiced will be taken as an opportunity to improve procedures and optimize citizen service.
In addition to the ombudsman at the senatorial department of the Senator for Social Affairs, Youth, Integration and Sport, there are various responsibilities that must be taken into account when choosing the right contact:
- For general questions, criticism and complaints concerning the Office for Social Services ("AfSD"), citizens must contact the ombudsmen responsible there.
- If financial inconsistencies are suspected, the departmental anti-corruption officer or the Central Anti-Corruption Office ("ZAKS") must be contacted.
- For general questions, criticism and complaints concerning other departments and senatorial services, the ombudsmen there should be contacted.
- For general questions about the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, please contact the Bürgertelefon Bremen ("BTB") at +49 421 3610 at local rates.