How much is my property worth?
The annual property market report is produced with the aim of providing a transparent picture of the Bremen property market in the respective fiscal year. It contains detailed information on the following submarkets:
- Undeveloped land (residential building land, commercial building land, unimproved building land, land awaiting construction, agricultural land, etc.)
- Developed land: Average values based on small urban locations, subdivided into new and old properties for terraced houses, semi-detached houses, detached one/two-family houses, as well as data on multi-family houses and office and commercial buildings, commercial properties
- Developed and undeveloped leaseholds
- Condominiums: Average values based on small urban locations, broken down by initial sales, resales, conversions
- Rent overview for non-price-linked housing (individual housing)
- Data required for the valuation: property interest rates and yield factors, index series for all important submarkets, conversion coefficients for building plots of different area sizes and different value-relevant floor area figures (WGFZ)