If a business enterprise is to be relocated or the object of the business is to be changed or extended, a business registration is required.
A trade re-registration at the competent trade registration office is always necessary if an independent registered business of a standing trade, a branch office or a dependent branch office either
- relocates the business (new address) or
- the subject matter of the trade is changed or extended to goods or services that are not customary for trades of the registered type.
The trade re-registration complies with the obligation to notify the transfer of the registered office or the change in the subject matter of a trade from a trade law perspective.
The registered office of the commercial enterprise, the branch office or the dependent branch is in the city of Bremen.
What documents do I need?
- completed business registration form
(registration and transmission is also possible online - see procedures)
- Identity card or passport
- one copy is sufficient in case of written notification
- in case of representation with written power of attorney, the authorised representative must be able to identify himself with an identity card or passport
- Craft card, if applicable
- any necessary permits
(e.g. restaurant concession)
- Extract from the commercial register, if applicable
for legal entities, companies