You are here:

Replace vehicle registration document


The holder of the vehicle must submit the application for the issue of a Part I registration certificate to the registration authority that has allocated the registration number. A representative may also be appointed with a written power of attorney.

The registration authority may require an affidavit in lieu of an oath regarding the whereabouts of the vehicle registration document.

Legal bases