You are here:

Report traffic signal and street lighting malfunction

You would like to report a disturbed traffic light (traffic light system) or street lighting?

You can report this so that the damage or fault can be rectified.

In order to have a fault or damage repaired as quickly as possible, this can be reported on the website (to be found at: - Service - Fault reports) of the Roads and Traffic Office using an online form or by telephone directly to the emergency services.