You are here:

Request certificate of sole custody

Do you need a certificate of sole custody?

Due to the current situation, the social centres of the Office for Social Services in the municipality of Bremen have currently restricted open consultation hours and home visits. Citizens are therefore asked to present their concerns by telephone or e-mail. In special cases a personal appointment can be arranged. Appropriate emergency services are available in all social centres.