You are here:

Request stakeout measurements

Would you like to have your house surveyed (staked out) or have the height of your own existing property determined?

Contact Person

  • Stakeouts and measurements of all kinds for road, rail and canal construction, for civil engineering, for bridges, structures and buildings
  • Preservation of evidence and control measurements
  • Heights
  • Mass Investigations


Owner:in or builder:in or executing construction company