You are here:

Show pharmacy remodeling

We offer an online form because of the current corona virus, with which you can communicate with us safely and reliably.
It only offers the most important functions.

to the simplified online form

If you are the owner of a pharmacy and wish to make structural changes to your pharmacy, you must notify the relevant authority in advance.

If significant changes are made to the size and location of the pharmacy premises, the competent authority must be notified in advance in accordance with Section 4 (6) of the Pharmacy Operations Ordinance. This also applies to significant changes in the equipment or use of the business premises.

Please send an informal declaration of the type and extent of the alteration, enclosing the updated floor plans, to:

The Senator for Health, Women and Consumer Protection
Referat 44, z. Hd. Johannes Deppe
Contrescarpe 72
28195 Bremen

Further documents will be requested if necessary.

For further inquiries, please write to:


An existing pharmacy business license.

What documents do I need?

  • Informal declaration about the type and extent of the conversion
  • Updated floor plans