You are here:

Tax consulting company

We offer an online form because of the current corona virus, with which you can communicate with us safely and reliably.
It only offers the most important functions.

to the simplified online form

Tax consulting company

A tax consulting company can be established in the legal form of a stock corporation, partnership limited by shares, limited liability company, general partnership, limited partnership or partnership company.

In order to establish a tax consulting company, you need recognition by the relevant chamber of tax consultants after the company has been entered in the commercial register or partnership register. For the recognition you have to prove that the company is responsibly managed by tax consultants.

The recognised company is obliged to include the designation "Steuerberatungsgesellschaft" in its name and to use it in professional dealings.

Any change in the articles of association or the statutes or the partners or in the person of the authorised representative must be reported to the Chamber of Tax Consultants within one month. You must enclose a certified copy of the respective deed with the notification of change. If the change is entered in the commercial register or partnership register, you must submit a certified copy or an official printout of the entry.


  • Registration of the company in the commercial register or partnership register
  • Recognition by the responsible chamber of tax consultants