You are here:

Weser Stadium Residents' Zone

You are a resident or resident tradesman / freelancer / institution / association and want to apply for a special permit to enter the residents' zone around the Weser Stadium?

  • The residents' zone is intended to prevent parking search traffic and parking by stadium visitors in the area near the Weser Stadium and thus relieve residents of this traffic.
  • Access to the zone will be controlled by the police and a private security service.
  • Only residents and local businesses are allowed to enter the residents' zone with a special permit.
  • You can apply for such a special permit at the ASV.


All residents and tradespeople in the residents' zone who can prove that they have their own vehicle or one that has been made available to them for use are eligible.

What documents do I need?

  • Documents Residents' Zone Weser Stadium
    • Online application
    • for residents - main residence: a copy of the identity card is not required
    • for residents - secondary residence / information block: current copy of the registration certificate
    • for businesses: no documents required if the business is registered in the business register. Otherwise, please enclose current proof that the business is located in the Weser-Stadion resident zone
    • In the case of freelancers, institutions and associations, current proof of the work premises / office space must be submitted (e.g. in the form of a current confirmation from the landlord or a current extract from the commercial register or a current rental agreement or a current electricity bill or similar)
    • Fully opened front page of a copy of the registration certificate part I (formerly vehicle registration certificate)