You are here:

Advice on equal rights issues

If you feel that you are not treated equally as a woman, you can obtain information from a state authority: The Bremen Central Office for the Realization of Equal Rights for Women (ZGF) offers many tips, materials and general information. Contact persons also advise you on questions and accept suggestions.

As a state authority, the ZGF has the legal mandate to monitor and work towards ensuring that the constitutional requirement of equal rights for women is fulfilled in the state of Bremen.

Contact the ZGF if

  • you are interested in what services are available for women and girls,
  • you feel discriminated against in your workplace as a woman,
  • the advancement of women is written in small letters in your department,
  • you want to speak out against discrimination against women,
  • you have suggestions and ideas on how to assert women's interests.