You are here:

Date missed

What you can do if you have missed your appointment at the migration office, you can find out here:

Appointments at the Migration Office are usually allocated in such a way that your residence title, residence permit or toleration is extended before expiry. For this we assign appointments.

If you have missed an appointment at the Migration Office, please do not simply come to us without an appointment, but send an e-mail to your specialist department as soon as possible. You will find the e-mail address in your appointment letter or you can send an e-mail to and ask for a new appointment.