Are you a volunteer and do you meet the requirements listed below?
Then apply for the Ehrenamtskarte!
The Ehrenamtskarte, which is valid in Bremen and Lower Saxony, offers numerous benefits. Whether sports, culture or leisure, with the card many benefits can be used.
Application for a volunteer card
- You perform a voluntary activity for the common good without pay for at least 5 hours a week or 250 hours a year.
- At the time of application, your voluntary commitment has already existed for at least 2 years and you want to continue your commitment to volunteering in the future.
- You exercise your commitment in Bremen or Lower Saxony or live there and are active in voluntary work outside Bremen or Lower Saxony.
- If you are a holder of a Juleica, you can receive the Ehrenamtskarte against proof without further requirements.
- You are an active member of the volunteer fire department and have completed the Truppmannausbildung I or are voluntarily active as an officer in the disaster control or rescue service with completed basic training in each case.