You are here:

Media Harmful to Young People


If citizens discover content that violates the applicable regulations for the protection of minors, they can submit a complaint to the Bremen State Media Authority or other competent authorities. The complaint will be forwarded to the competent state media authority or, respectively, to the Commission for the Protection of Minors in the Media for evaluation. The Commission will then decide on the respective case.

More information

Contact details of the external service provider:

Bremen State Media Authority

Directional path 14

28195 Bremen

Phone: 0421 334940