You are here:

Noise pollution


In the event of persistent noise in public areas, the public order service can issue a dismissal or a warning or file an administrative offence report.

In acute cases you can also contact the police directly. The police will then check on the spot whether the noise is causing a significant nuisance to the general public or the neighbourhood and will take any necessary measures (e.g. request to switch off the music system).

Legal bases