You are here:

Tax return for tradesmen and self-employed persons

We offer an online form because of the current corona virus, with which you can communicate with us safely and reliably.
It only offers the most important functions.

to the simplified online form

As a tradesman/self-employed person, depending on the type and scope of the activity exercised, you must submit a VAT return (see also service description "VAT") and, if applicable, a trade tax return (see also service description
"Determining trade tax") in addition to the income tax return.

Anyone who runs a business or is self-employed is obliged to file an income tax return if the total income generated in the calendar year exceeds the respective basic tax-free amount (2022 = € 9,984 for single persons or € 19,968 for spouses/partners).

In addition, a tax return must always be submitted by anyone who is requested to do so by the tax office. Such a request will always be made in the case of traders/self-employed persons.

The income tax return must also be accompanied by a balance sheet with profit and loss account or (if permissible) a so-called income surplus statement (Annex EÜR).