You are here:

Deregistering the vehicle (putting it out of service)


An application for decommissioning must be submitted to the approval authority. A representative (e.g. car dealer) can also be appointed. A power of attorney is not required.

Legal bases

More information

The licence plate can be reserved on request for a maximum of 12 months in case of decommissioning.