You are here:

Education promotion Disclose change of personal data


You can easily and conveniently submit name changes or your new address via the online portal. You have the option of either registering with your e-mail address and then logging in via e-mail and password, or logging in using your ID card with activated online ID function (eID).
If you register by e-mail, a change form is available; if you register by eID, you can immediately update the data currently stored in the BVA yourself.

You can submit any applications and other notifications online and upload documents during the entire repayment procedure for both registration options.
Registration with an ID card offers you additional services such as daily updated account and file access. You can find the full scope of services for registration with ID card and eID on the BVA homepage.

Legal bases