You are here:

Towing of unlawfully parked vehicles

If you park your car against the traffic regulations and thereby obstruct other road users, your car will be towed away.

If your car has been parked in violation of traffic regulations and endangers public safety, the traffic control staff can order it to be towed away or moved.

Please note that costs will also be incurred if your vehicle is moved, even if you may not have noticed at first that the position of your vehicle has been changed.


You will need proof of ownership to collect your vehicle from our contract partner. This can be, for example

  • Registration certificate part 2 (formerly vehicle registration document)

An existing duplicate key is not sufficient.

You should also have the following documents with you:

  • Identity card or passport
  • Driver's license

What documents do I need?

  • Vehicle documents
    • registration certificate part 1 or vehicle registration document) or
    • Registration certificate part 2 or vehicle title
  • Identity card or passport
  • Driving licence