Apply for a resident parking permit; apply for a special resident parking permit - private
In specially marked areas, parking is only permitted with a special permit. The so-called resident parking permit will be issued upon application.
Parking is permitted in some residential areas at certain times or even always only with a special permit, the resident parking permit. The resident parking permit does not guarantee a (fixed) parking space.
Parking spaces for disabled persons are excluded from the residents' parking regulations.
- Residence in the resident park area
- Owner or authorised user of the specified vehicle
- not owner of a garage or other parking space in reasonable proximity
- only one special parking permit per resident
What documents do I need?
- For secondary residence: copy of the registration certificate
- Copy of the vehicle registration document
- Confirmation of use of the vehicle owner, if applicable
- Rental contract for the vehicle, if applicable