Weser Stadium Residents' Zone
You are a resident or resident tradesman / freelancer / institution / association and want to apply for a special permit to enter the residents' zone around the Weser Stadium?
- The residents' zone is intended to prevent parking search traffic and parking by stadium visitors in the area near the Weser Stadium and thus relieve residents of this traffic.
- Access to the zone will be controlled by the police and a private security service.
- Only residents and local businesses are allowed to enter the residents' zone with a special permit.
- You can apply for such a special permit at the ASV.
All residents and tradespeople in the residents' zone who can prove that they have their own vehicle or one that has been made available to them for use are eligible.
What documents do I need?
- Documents Residents' Zone Weser Stadium
- fully completed application form
- for residents - main residence: a copy of the identity card is not required
- for residents - secondary residence: a current copy of the registration certificate
- for businesses: no documents required if the business is registered in the business register. Otherwise, please enclose current proof that the business is located in the Weser Stadium residents' zone.
- in the case of freelancers, institutions and associations, please provide current proof of the work premises / office space (e.g. in the form of a current confirmation from the landlord or a current excerpt from the commercial register or a current rental agreement or a current electricity bill or similar)
- complete front side of a copy of the registration certificate part I (former vehicle registration document)